DetallesFrom the moment you walk through the doors you will notice the special brand of mountain grown hospitality. You would look far a field to match the comfort and style of our rooms. Every detail has been considered. From the tasteful Canadian art and maple furnishings to the luxurious mattresses and pillows you will be sure to relax during your next vacation.
From breathtaking heights, above untouched wilderness you can breathe fresh mountain air, crisp and clean. Majestic mountains surround you and the animals roam free and wild. You may visit Banff to explore these natural beauties or just to get away from it all. World class downhill ski resorts and cross country ski trails that wind throughout hidden mountain valleys make Banff a winter destination for people from around the world. Additional amenities include: Valet Heated Parking, Convenient to town center, and a Shuttle/Ski Bus. Guest rooms feature luxurious solid Canadian Maple furnishings and offer a bath and shower, a fine assortments of amenities including: hair dryer, bath robes, refrigerator, color cable television with pay per view movies and Nintendo, voice mail, wireless internet access, in-room safe, air conditioning, complimentary coffee/tea and all rooms are non-smoking.
24-hour front desk
Swimming pool - indoor
Hot tub - indoor
Steam room and/or sauna
Breakfast available - surcharge
Self parking - surcharge
Valet parking - surcharge
Complimentary wireless Internet
Delta Banff Royal Canadian LodgeBanff
Tiendas de alquiler
- The Ski Hub
- Ultimate Ski & Ride
- Ski Hub
- Giorgio's Trattoria
- Maple Leaf Grill
- Saltlik, A Rare Steakhouse - Banff
- Sleeping Buffalo
- The Bison Restaurant and The Bear Street Tavern
- Three Ravens Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Terrace Dining Room and Lounge - Banff Park Lodge
- Le Beaujolais
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement