DetallesNestled on the shores of majestic Lake Louise in the heart of the pristine Canadian Rockies, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise combines luxurious resort living with the spirit of adventure. Since 1890, this has been an adventure destination in a spectacular scenic region of rugged peaks, majestic glaciers and world-renowned skiing.
In addition to skiing, a multitude of activities from the serene to the extreme are available to you just outside the doors. From a guided snowshoe excursion to heli skiing, let the Mountain Adventure Guide customize an itinerary of once-in-lifetime experiences. Enjoy an alluring dining experience at any of the eight restaurants or indulge in a relaxing treatment in our full-service spa and salon.
Ski shuttle service
Wireless Internet - surcharge
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Swimming pool - indoor
Hot tub - indoor
Full-service health spa
Steam room and/or sauna
Self parking - surcharge
Valet parking - surcharge
Safe deposit box - front desk
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement