DetallesAccording to readers of Ski Canada magazine Sunshine Mountain Lodge is “The perfect foil for Canada’s Best Snow is Canada’s best rooms with a view. “ Nestled high in the Canadian Rockies in Canada’s oldest and most famous national park, this eco-boutique hotel delivers extraordinary luxury and is surrounded by breathtaking scenery. Accessed only by Gondola, the Sunshine Mountain Lodge is the only ski-in, ski-out hotel in the Mountain National Parks. It offers casual and fine dining, the area’s largest hot tub, and family-friendly activities.
Additionally, the new West Wing offers rooms with in-floor heating, jetted tubs, large, flat-screen LCD TVs. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi for guests, basic and high-performance equipment rentals, five onsite restaurants to choose from and a café, yoga classes, a gym and a plethora of organized activities and events, including snowshoe tours. Sunshine Village’s high-speed eight-passenger gondola, which runs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday-Thursday and 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday, whisks guests from the base area parking lot up to the village in just 17 minutes. For non-skiers or non-snowboarders, gondola-only tickets are available.
Sunshine Village is located in Banff National Park, just an hour and a half from Calgary, Alberta. Getting there from the Calgary International Airport is a snap by car or coach. Calgary International Airport is served by non-stop flights from major cities throughout the world including London, Frankfurt, Dallas, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Houston, San Francisco, Denver and Salt Lake City.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Hot tub - outdoor
Breakfast available - surcharge
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Safe deposit box - front desk
Slopeside or ski-in/ski-out
5th night free lodging
Sunshine Mountain LodgeEstancia desde$191/ noche
Valid from: 18/02/2015 to 25/04/2015
5 noches de estancia basada en 2 viajeros
BanffSlopeside or ski-in/ski-out
Sunshine Mountain LodgeBanff
Slopeside or ski-in/ski-out
Tiendas de alquiler
- The Ski Hub
- Ultimate Ski & Ride
- Ski Hub
- Giorgio's Trattoria
- Maple Leaf Grill
- Saltlik, A Rare Steakhouse - Banff
- Sleeping Buffalo
- The Bison Restaurant and The Bear Street Tavern
- Three Ravens Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Terrace Dining Room and Lounge - Banff Park Lodge
- Le Beaujolais
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement