DetallesWith the feel of an Old-World resort and born of the Astor family’s traditions and hospitality, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. In the private, gated community of Deer Crest, The St. Regis Deer Valley stands upon the aspen-covered slopes of the Wasatch Mountains and is a short distance from historic Park City, home of the Sundance Film Festival. As the only resort in North America with a funicular, and offering true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable.
Providing an award-winning Jean-Georges’ restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, the renowned Ski Butlers and its famous “ski beach” and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, the St. Regis Deer Valley provides a place to pursue mountain adventure with all the comforts expected at a world-class hotel.
After a day on the slopes, relax and indulge in the split-level infinity pool or at the 14,000-square-foot Remède spa. The fully equipped Fitness Facility has spectacular mountain views, and the steam and sauna rooms, as well as the outdoor hot tubs, are ideal places to unwind. Top of a great day with a superb meal at one of the St. Regis Deer Valley’s five dining establishments.
Situated on two pieces of land, St. Regis Deer Valley is connected by a dual-car (funicular) rail tram to a lower lodge, so your ski in ski out experience is easy and unique.
Ski shuttle service
Wireless Internet - surcharge
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - indoor
Full-service health spa
Steam room and/or sauna
Breakfast available - surcharge
Valet parking - surcharge
Safe deposit box - front desk
St. Regis Deer ValleyPark City
Tiendas de alquiler
- Christy Sports - Deer Valley
- 350 Main Brasserie
- Butcher's Chophouse
- Chez Betty
- Easy Street Brasserie at The Sky Lodge
- Goldener Hirsch
- J&G Grill at The St. Regis Deer Crest Resort
- Riverhorse on Main
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City
- The Glitretind Restaurant at Stein Eriksen Lodge
- The Mustang
- Westgate Grill @ The Westgate Resort and Spa - Park City
- Yuki Arashi
- Apex at Montage Deer Valley
- Fireside Dining (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mariposa (Deer Valley Resort)
- Royal Street Café (Deer Valley Resort)
- Seafood Buffet (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mountain Grill at The Yarrow Hotel & Conference Center
- Grappa Italian Restaurant
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement