Like it’s overall vibe, the Fernie dining scene is decidedly laidback, offering everything from fresh grilled-salmon entrees to spicy curry and hearty burgers. Below you’ll find Ski.com’s top Fernie dining picks:
• Head to Fernie Cattle Company, on Highway 3, for fresh, local grass-fed steaks.
• Yamayoga serves up the area’s best-rated sushi, fresh from the Pacific.
• For incredible, all-natural pizza head to Loaf Bakery and Restaurant, on 2nd Avenue.
• For a relaxed atmosphere and classic pub food, don’t miss The Brickhouse Bar & Grill.
• Warm yourself up at The Curry Bowl on a cold winter’s night, located on 7th Avenue.
To learn more about Fernie dining call, or chat with, one of Ski.com’s knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists.