A mere 2.5-hour drive from Washington’s Spokane international airport, getting to Red Mountain is quite simple. Spokane is serviced by four airlines, making it easy to get to Red Mountain from just about anywhere in the world. Once you’re on the ground in Spokane, Ski.com recommends renting a car to complete the remaining leg of your journey. Resort shuttle services are also available. To book your flights, rental car or shuttle service, to Red Mountain, call, or chat with, one of Ski.com’s knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists.
Directions to Red Mountain from Spokane
• From the airport, follow signs to WA-25 N via State Route 20 W/US-395.
• Continue on WA-24 N for 40 miles.
• Continue on Paterson-Trail Highway for 6.5 miles.
• Continue on BC-3B W for 2.5 miles.
• Slight right onto Red Mountain Road.