Must request availability
Request a quote
Livable, but very sub-parThe room was OK. Clean, no smells. Appliances worked. However...
1. No closet/hangers at the entrance. You have to use the bedroom closet.
2. The water heater is barely enough for 1 person to take a shower. We had to spread out our bedtime routine throughout the evening.
3. The dishwasher is super noisy; we therefore couldn't start it in the evening and instead had to wash dishes during the day.
4. Misaligned window frame left an approximately 2" hole. We didn't notice at first because it was warm outside. When the temperature dropped, we plugged it with a piece of cloth.
5. The supply of kitchen utensils was awful. Nothing to boil water in. No soup spoons, and only 2 tea spoons! One of them severely scratched, most likely by the garbage disposal! We asked for more; they brought more tea spoons, and once again badly scratched!
6. The AC would sometimes turn on at night. Had to unplug it.
7. Our daughter slept on a convertible sofa in the living room. Half of the springs in its "legs" part were missing: you'd fall to the floor if you tried to sit there. The "head" part was OK, so she wasn't too inconvenienced.
8. Chairs were falling apart.
9. The light above the kitchen table was cracked all around.
10. The concept of soundproofing was apparently unknown to the builders of this establishment.
11. The internet connection was slow and at times not working at all.