Cortina Luxury Ski Vacation
If designer shopping, elegant antique shops and many fine art galleries rank at the top of your winter getaway list then a Cortina luxury ski vacation should be a first choice. Shopping enthusiasts and fashionistas will love cruising down the pedestrian-only Corso Italia. Much like North America’s Aspen, Cortina is a place to see and be seen. If you’re looking for alpine, chic fashion Corso Italia is a catwalk for the latest styles. The village of Cortina is an elegant setting in itself, with historic churches, cobblestone walkways and charming buildings.
Blend in with Cortina’s glitterati and stay at one of these world-class, five-star resorts:
- Five-star Cristallo Hotel Spa offers superior hospitality along with front-stage views of the Dolomites, fine dining and luxurious amenities, including a beautifully appointed indoor pool and hot tub, as well as a full-service spa, steam room, sauna and fitness facilities. Cristallo Hotel Spa offers complimentary breakfast and incredible restaurant experience. Pets are welcome.
- Perfectly located, Grand Hotel Savoia sits in the center of Cortina, less than 400 feet from the pedestrian and shopping area with a ski bus stop right in front of the hotel. Prepare to be enveloped in modern Italian luxury with a gourmet restaurant offering a traditional Savoyard menu, three different bars, a full-service spa and wellness center with a pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam boat.
This is Italy after all, so plan for some unforgettable meals on your Cortina ski vacation. Cortina après-ski, which includes dinner, is always a vivacious, chic scene. The Cortina dining scene namely features traditional, local Italian cuisine, but there’s also Savoyard influences making it accessible to just about every preference.
- The fashionable Italians clamber to eat at Cortina’s Michelin-starred restaurants: El Toula and Tivoli. So be sure to make a reservation if you’re looking to dine at Cortina’s best.
- Serving regional Italian fare and judicious prices, La Tavernetta is a new restaurant to Cortina and has received great reviews.
- Ristorante Ospitale and Ristorante Pizzeria Ariston also rank among Cortina’s most popular picks, but offer less formal food and prices.
- Pizza is in high order on your Italy ski vacation, so don’t miss a pie, or two, at Ristorante Pizzera Croda Café.
To learn more about a Cortina luxury ski vacation call, or chat with, one of Ski.com’s knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists.