DetallesOffering warm ambiance and a classic ski lodge atmosphere, the Stonebridge Inn offers affordable upscale hotel accommodations in the heart of Snowmass Village. The Snowmass slopes are just 100 yards away and the other three ski resorts, as well as downtown Aspen, are easy to get to via the free shuttle that stops right outside the inn.
All guest rooms all feature either two queen beds or one king bed and have been recently updated with 42-inch flat-screen TVs, DVD players, iPod compatible clock/radios and new bedding. Other standard amenities in the rooms include mini refrigerators, fans, humidifiers, coffee makers, wireless internet and granite vanities.
Guests are invited to relax in one of the two outdoor heated hot tubs, pool, sauna and steam rooms or enjoy the recently renovated fitness room.
The Stonebridge Inn is also home to the Artisan Restaurant and Bar, which features a handcrafted, locally sourced menu consisting of the finest ingredients of the season. Before hitting the slopes many guests take advantage of the full hot breakfast buffet with custom omelet station as well as a continental breakfast, which is available daily with rotating hot items. Complimentary soup is available during happy hour.
Other amenities include individual ski lockers located in the lobby area, overnight ski tuning and rentals at the onsite ski shop, business center, hi-speed wireless internet throughout the property and a complimentary Aspen Airport and in-town guest shuttle. Parking is available however there is a charge.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Guest laundry facilities
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Steam room and/or sauna
Breakfast available - surcharge
Self parking - surcharge
Complimentary wireless Internet
Safe deposit box - front desk
Complimentary Airport transportation
Stonebridge InnSnowmass Village
Tiendas de alquiler
- Kenichi Aspen
- Ajax Tavern
- Elevation Restaurant
- Il Mulino New York - Aspen
- Jimmy's An American Restaurant & Bar
- Matsuhisa - Aspen
- Element 47
- Pinon's Restaurant
- Plato's Restaurant
- Takah Sushi
- The Restaurant @ The St. Regis Aspen Resort
- The Wild Fig
- EightK at Viceroy Snowmass
- The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Venga Venga Cantina and Tequila Bar
- Above the Salt
- BBs Kitchen
- Chefs Club by Food & Wine - St. Regis Aspen
- Ellina Restaurant and Bar
- Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome
- Steak House No. 316
- The Edge Restaurant and Bar - Snowmass
- Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement