Enjoy year-round Snowmass adventures at this boutique hotel featuring hip design, cool shopping and farm-to-table food and drinks. Your cozy-chic room features hip art, ski gear storage, under-bed drawers and colorful décor.
Downstairs, Wildwood Snowmass has collaborated with New Belgium Brewery to create a gorgeous beer hall. The reclaimed vintage bar features an abundance of taps pouring the latest and greatest New Belgium craft beers.
Inspired by country house living, the public areas are big on both comfort and convenience, with plenty of places to plug-in or enjoy some time ‘offline’.
Snowmass Village, CO, USLess than 250 yards to the lifts
Wildwood SnowmassSnowmass Village, CO, US
- Kenichi Aspen
- Ajax Tavern
- Elevation Restaurant
- Il Mulino New York - Aspen
- Jimmy's An American Restaurant & Bar
- Matsuhisa - Aspen
- Element 47
- Pinon's Restaurant
- Plato's Restaurant
- Takah Sushi
- The Restaurant @ The St. Regis Aspen Resort
- The Wild Fig
- EightK at Viceroy Snowmass
- The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Venga Venga Cantina and Tequila Bar
- Above the Salt
- BBs Kitchen
- Chefs Club by Food & Wine - St. Regis Aspen
- Ellina Restaurant and Bar
- Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome
- Steak House No. 316
- The Edge Restaurant and Bar - Snowmass
- Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro
Policies including cancellation vary by property. With questions about this property’s policies, contact a Ski.com Mountain Vacation Specialist.