DetallesExperience a very special vacation on the Arlberg. Haus Lexa offers four individually designed guest rooms and a cozy yet spacious apartment. Your hosts, Theo and Annalisa, welcome you and will personally attend to your well-being. Haus Lexa has a long and exciting history and is first mentioned in historical public documents in 1656 as it was then formerly known as the Knoll House. Its name today is a tribute to your hosts great grandfather, Alexus Falch (1889-1966).
Ski shuttle service
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Guest laundry facilities
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Safe deposit box - front desk
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement