DetallesNestled in a quiet location in East Vail, the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resorts’ 20+acres boarder the White River National Forest and Gore Creek meanders in and around the grounds. One to three bedroom condos surround the extensive open park area in free standing, 3-story Alpine buildings. A foot path and bridge over Gore Creek leads to the 3 bedroom townhome area of the grounds. All units are individually decorated and quality controlled by the Vail Valley Chamber with a high Gold rating. Condos and Townhomes alike have full sized living areas. Meaning you also have a full kitchen with all the items you need. All units have a fireplace and patio or balcony. Most units will also have a pull out sofa in the living area for additional bedding. Bedding configurations vary but the master bedroom will always have a queen bed. The additional bedrooms can either have a queen or 2 twin beds so please let us know your desires. Blu’s Restaurant & Bar is on-site and serves dinner nightly and breakfast on weekends and holiday mornings. While resort parking is always free, guests are encouraged to take Vail’s free shuttle service to the slopes. With 2 convenient stops on the property, guests are shuttled every 20 minutes to the base of Vail Village. The full service health club and extensive amenities are complimentary to all resort guests. The club includes weight & cardio rooms, fitness classes, sauna & steam rooms, year-round heated pool, 2 large hot tubs and locker rooms. East Vail also has direct access to great hiking trails that can be snow-shoed in winter season. So, borrow the snow shoes and venture out your door for some exciting exercise off the slopes.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
Gift shop or newsstand
Guest laundry facilities
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Steam room and/or sauna
Breakfast available - surcharge
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement